Monday, May 15, 2006

Another manic monday....


And so it is..... just another manic monday after a beautiful Sunday and Mother's Day.... Yesterday was a wonderful Mother's Day! We dedicated our beautiful baby girl during baby dedication service at church yesterday (along with 11 others babies born in the last year in our congregation) and it was such a blessing! ( I'll post pics soon!) and.... my wonderful, sweet, thoughtful, creative husband got me... a brand new bike and bike trailer to carry the babies in-- it is too cute! The kiddos loved it and laughed and laughed when we took it for a "test drive" around the neighborhood - what a surprise ! Today is a crazy one and not much "computer time", so I'll and post more (with pics!) tomorrow or Wed... AND give you a great new "quick and easy" casserole recipe that is sure to be a crowd pleaser! A final thought....

" May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer" Psalm 19:14 . May this be our prayer today, in all we say, do and think, even in the midst of a "manic Monday" !
Love to all- Jennifer

No comments: