Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hooray!

One of my favorite blog friends is back !! Joy ( Joy in theJourney) had to take a little hiatus to give birth to her beautiful twins. She also has three other precious children and is wife to a pilot/missionary in Indonesia. Whew! Makes you kinda tired just reading that, huh? She is a beautiful person, inside and out and was a sweet encourager to me during Andy's deployment. Please hop and over and welcome her back.... and prepare to love her blog if you don't already!
Happy Thursday and
Much Love,

4 comments:

Cherish the Home said...

I was excited too! I had just discovered her right when she took her blogging break.

I'm happy she's back and she seems so sweet and lovely. (o:

Blessings,
~Mrs.B

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

Thank you for the sweet words. I am so humbled by them!
Have a blessed day!
Joy

Paula said...

I am so glad Andy is back. YOu are such a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL family. I know you are enjoying all this time together and havea new appreciation of "family" time.
The garden Andy made was sooo sweet. But Andy's sign was sweeter.
I am glad Joy is back. I found her about two weeks before she went on break.

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite blog friends is back !

___________________
Julie
For 3 Months Enjoy Free 28 Premium Movie Channels