Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Thank You

Thanks to everyone for your support, prayers and encouraging words. They truly do mean more than you will ever know! I have been blessed with an overwhelming peace, and I know who holds my hand each step of the way. I am so thankful for my amazing family and for our wonderful church family.... I already have a VERY full calendar for the days and weeks to come! We are off to get ready for storytime at the bookstore this morning, but I have LOTS of exciting new projects to share very soon!
Happy Tuesday and
Much Love,
Jennifer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about your projects and I'm so pleased that you feel so blessed and encouraged. Much love to you in Jesus :o)

Big Mama said...

Jen, I'm glad you're feeling good and have some projects in the works. I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers. : )

Susan P. said...

Can't wait to hear and see all about your new projects! Take care:)

Anonymous said...

I usually don't leave comments on other blogs - esp. people I don't know, but I felt that I should leave a comment here!! I am surprised how much we have in common - I 'm a nurse, but after having my first child, decided to SAH - and LOVE it! We're expecting our second in April. My USMC husband was deployed to Iraq seven weeks after we were married and returned home safely. We didn't have children at the time and it was just me at home, but KNOW that GOD is the only one able to keep it all together!! I look back on what seemed the worst thing possible to happen and see how God really worked it together for GOOD! My prayers will be with you!