Thursday, March 27, 2008

7 things meme

I was tagged by Michelle for this meme.... It has been awhile since I've done one of these, so I decided to play along!


Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I love to iron, and I iron (and starch) EVERYTHING... ALL of my kid's clothing, mine (Andy's goes to cleaners!!), and Andy's knit pullovers and jeans. I also ironed each individual knife pleat in the skirt of the dress I wore on Easter the night before (don't EVEN ask how long it took, but I am obsessive!!) One of my pet peeves is wrinkled clothing. I.cannot.stand.it. ... Drives me nuts!!

2. I cannot have anything out of place before I go to bed. This means all pillows on couch straight, no toys out anywhere, nothing dirty in sink, etc. Believe me, I have tried and tried to stop doing this, but if everything is not in its' place, I lie in bed and obsess about it, and don't get sleep anyway, so I figure I might as well stay up and do it!! *Sigh* !!

3. I adore children's boutiques and cute kid's clothing. LOVE it. One of my favorite things to do is shop for my kiddos.. just ask my hubby *Wink*...

4. I love history, and old homes and vintage style clothing... love it!!



5. I do NOT like to watch/follow any type of sport. Boorrrringgg...



6. There isn't much that grosses me out... blood, guts, gore, etc.. I think during those years of being a nurse in hospital/ICU, (and as an NP) I have seen IT ALL. Believe me.



7. I also like words and doing "wordy" things.... Crosswords, unscrambling words, seeing how many other words I can make out of one word, learning new words, etc. My husband thinks I'm a nerd!

I tag... anybody that is interested to play along!! Leave a comment if you do!

7 comments:

Betsy said...

I'm a word lover, too! And I am totally into history. I love biographies of famous historical people and old homes and sites. I wish you could come help me with my ironing--I have TONS of it. You would be in heaven! :) haha

Laura said...

I love to iron too! O.K., maybe I don't really love to iron, I just HATE wrinkled clothes. We iron everything. It drives me nuts so many people don't iron their clothes. It rates up there with bad grammar in my book.

Cherish the Home said...

I always enjoy reading these lists and learning more about my favorite bloggers. I do NOT like to iron at all!--It hurts my back, too bad I can't send my ironing to you. (o;

Many Blessings!

Cherish the Home said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Fun list!

Natalie said...

It's so nice to find someone who likes starch as much as I do. I'm not alone :)

Julie said...

I love to iron too!

___________________
Julie
For 3 Months Enjoy Free 28 Premium Movie Channels