Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wearing her breakfast


This should have been a "Wordless Wednesday" post, but alas! it is Saturday. Little miss priss decided to rip her bib off, throw it on the floor, and SMEAR her breakfast (banana and cereal) everywhere (click for a closer look)- I had walked into my bedroom for 1 minute.... literally 1 minute (max) to get something, and I found THIS when I came back in. I just had to laugh... and grab the camera.
Happy Saturday to everyone! We're off to a fabulous indoor playground that we just discovered with my friend A. and her little one.
Much Love,
Jennifer

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute!!! Sarah makes the biggest mess after every meal!! It would be a lot easier if she would let me feed her, but she wants to do it herself.

Anonymous said...

Hey, she looks happy, doesn't matter where she put the food!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. My little one is a messpot too :o)

Angie said...

That is too cute! Cherish those moments for sure!

Amy said...

Ho ho! What a cutie! It seems like almost every picture of our kids at the age shows them with food all over their faces :)

Wendy said...

What a sweet picture! She looks like she is close to the age of our youngest. Feeding time can get so messy!

Rmomof3 said...

Very cute. One of ours is past that stage and one of ours has yet to get to that stage! I'd forgotten - thanks for the reminder of the blessing to come!