Saturday, January 13, 2007

Can't believe..


.... That I forgot to show y'all my new rug that Andy sent me from Iraq !! I got it for Christmas, and was absolutely THRILLED with it to say the least. It is the softest, thickest most plush rug I've ever felt, and has lots of neat Arabic characters on the back to attest to its' authenticity! I put it under my new sweet antique cabinet in my kitchen area, and think it looks just perfect there. Now we just have to focus on keeping apple juice and milk stains far, FAR away!
** Update on the "name game" from the previous post. A. (my sis) has narrowed it down to 3 of the names from the suggestions y'all have given her! She was thrilled with all of the comments, and I'll reveal which name she chose as soon as she tells me! Thanks a million for participating! **
Happy Sunday and
Much Love,

8 comments:

Big Mama said...

Wow, the rug is beautiful. What a great Christmas present!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful rug! Thanks for sharing your Christmas Present with us. Have A Blessed Sunday!

Tammy said...

That is absolutely gorgeous, Jennifer! I would be thrilled, too!

And I just scrolled down to your post about naming your sis's puppy...wow, what a cutiepie! Our big puppy was NEVER that tiny! lol How fun that she is picking one of the suggestions!

Blessings!
~Tammy

Paula said...

Whay a BEAUTIFUL rug. I would love to walk through your home. You have wonder taste.

Your neice's picture is WAY cute. Now, if we could just get away with that much style.

Cherish the Home said...

Oh my! That rug is gorgeous!! When I clicked on the picture, I could really see the detail.

What a lovely and special gift. (o:

Kim said...

Just gorgeous! It looks great with your new antique piece! What a sweet gift from your husband!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog...
My brother served two terms in Iraq and I also have a beautiful rug similar to yours. We prayed him through and will join the legions in praying for your family. Next time you talk to him, tell him 'Thank You' from Texas.
dayna

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas Present with us.

___________________
Julie
For 3 Months Enjoy Free 28 Premium Movie Channels