Monday, August 14, 2006

Little Boys


Photo of my little Andrew playing in the backyard yesterday. He is the essence of this cute little poem...
Little Boys
Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy and adventurous, full of surprises,
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.
They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought homes more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!
Author Unknown
Much Love,
Jennifer

7 comments:

Jenn said...

How cute and sweet!

Renee said...

First, ahhhhhh. To have a fenced in yard. Second, the picture is adorable and the poem is perfect - I can so relate!

Kim said...

What a cute little boy. He does match the poem!

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie Jennifer!! I can't wait until Calvin get's that age. Mrs.Clark

Wendy said...

What a great picture and I liked the poem.

Lori said...

Ohhhh I love the poem. I have a special place in my heart for little boys =))

Big Mama said...

He's a doll!