Sunday, August 20, 2006

Tagged!


I was tagged for this cute little "meme" by Tammy!

Name 3 things about each of your children...

My eldest Andrew (Will be THREE on Saturday!!)
1. Is a Thomas the Train fanatic
2. Crawls up into my lap and says "I love my mama" about 100 times a day, sealed with about 1,000 kisses
3. Is FIERCELY independent. Almost every phrase is prefaced by "I will do it BY MYSELPHS"!!!!!

My little Anna Kate (13 months)
1. Just started walking last week, and now delights in carrying a "purse" on her little arm wherever she goes!
2. Can do about 8 "baby signs" now .... YAY
3. Loves to growl like a lion at EVERYONE- it is hysterical.

Now I tag... whoever wants to share three things about their sweet kiddos!
Happy Sunday and
Much Love,
Jennifer

11 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, your little ones are SO adorable! And they look a lot like you, too! :)

I bet it just makes your day when your little guy hugs you and says I love you so many times a day!

And how cute that your baby girl is carrying around a purse after just starting to walk!

Thanks for doing this! What sweetie-pies you have! :)

Wendy said...

What a sweet picture!

Your kids sound wonderful! I love the lion thing. That is so cute!

Jayro said...

Love the new look!

ruth said...

They are so cute & adorable! Those little gifts from God are so precious & you are truly blessed.
Tammy's mom
ruth

Big Mama said...

They are so cute! Don't you love all the little things that make them who they are?

Becky said...

What a sweet picture!!!!! Thank you for sharing about your kiddies.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kids! I love their outfits. Did you make them?

Mississippi Girl said...

Thanks everyone!
Hi Beth... No I did not make those, got them at Strasburg Children's... LOVE that store!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I love that store. I just got my daughter's baby dedication dress from there. I only shop there for special occassions.

Anonymous said...

what beautiful children. i love their coordinating outfits. i came here by way of boomama to read your post on katrina. had to read more while i was here.

Anonymous said...

I just linked to your blog from your testimony on Crystal's Blog. Thanks so much for sharing. But I had to comment because you have an Anna Kate and so do I. Mine is three, but her younger sister is thirteen months(they also have an older brother). Anyway. You're children are lovely. I'm so glad that you aren't missing their lives.