Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Scarce

You know, sometimes life gets a little crazy.
And that is definitely what ours is this week, so you'll just have to please pardon me if I am a little, you know, scarce. We have a birthday party to plan for little Andrew, I am in the midst of a cake decorating class, another birthday party to attend, choir/ensemble obligations, small group obligations, an afternoon trip with my mom, and a household to run, meals to cook, babies to tend and a husband to spend time with (because, you know, time with him is a little scarce too! )
So if I'm not around much here, or on your blogs, please excuse me this week.
Hopefully we'll be in "smooth sailin' waters" next week and, you know, back to "normal".... whatever THAT is (ha)!!
Because, you know, LIFE happens.
Happy Tuesday and
Much Love

8 comments:

Lori said...

Oh I am jealous I have wanted to do a cake decorating class for sooooo long =)) have a great week.

Amy said...

I feel tired just reading about your week :)

Jenn said...

We are preparing for a birthday this week, too, but it's a Cinderella one! I love decorating cakes - my mother-in-law taught me. Have a great week and some wonderful moments with your family!

Tammy said...

That does sound a little busy, that's for sure! And yes, that cake decorating class sounds so fun!

I have a feeling things for me will be a little crazy this fall...homeschooling, Awana meetings, children's choir meetings...group field trips...OK, now I'm starting to hyperventilate a bit! ;) hehe

Anyway, in your busy days have lots of fun!

Zach Green said...

yep, I'm everywhere :)

Becky said...

I love being busy! But I also love the down days where I have to relax. ENJOY your busy time with your family!!!!

Anonymous said...

I too, would love to do a cake decorating class. Have a great week.
Blessings,
Trixi

Wendy said...

Hope you have a great week!

Cake decorating sounds fun. I love to decorate cakes, but have never taken a real class. That would be fun.