Saturday, June 17, 2006

Happy Father's Day!


**** This is belated because things at our house were C-R-A-Z-Y at our house this weekend to say the least, more later****
**This pic was taken when I was expecting our first babe- little Andrew :-)
Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband!
Ten Reasons I love (and am thankful for) my hubby !
1. He Gives baths every night!
2. He lets me sleep late on Saturdays!
3. Working so hard so that I can stay home with our babies
4. Serving our country
5. Making me laugh when all I want to do is pout!
6. Being slow to anger
7. Being such a wonderful godly example to our little ones
8. Leading prayer time with Andrew every night
9. Always being so considerate of my feelings
10. Understanding me like no one else, being patient with me and loving me through all my drama queen scenarios.
I adore you sweetheart!

2 comments:

Shereen said...

You guys look great together. You make a cute couple. ;0)

Mississippi Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.