Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Mr. Tempermental


Blogger is not my friend anymore. NO SIREE... For the 2nd day in a row, he has shunned me, ignored me and not allowed me to add pictures from my digital cam- ONLY CLIPART like you see at left. (It seems as if he is doing this to others, too!). Well, yesterday, I couldn't add anything, so perhaps he's s-l-o-w-l-y coming 'round.
We are definitely on the outs. Maybe he will be in a better mood later today.... So tempermental, he is! Hopefully I'll be able to post with pics later. Until then...
Happy Wednesday and
Much Love,
Jennifer

7 comments:

Joy said...

I hear you about the blogger thing! Drives me crazy sometimes!
By the way, I hope it's okay with you, but I featured you and a quote of yours at the Christian Women Online Blog today. You can check it out at www.christianwomenonline.net/blog.html
Hope it's all right!!

michelle said...

I am sorry that blogger is giving you a fit. Hopefully it will be up and running like new soon.

Mississippi Girl said...

Joy- you are so sweet, dear! Of course I do not mind... just glad that you read something here that can help you in your "journey"... I loved your article- you are a great source of encouragement for me.!
Many blessings to you!
Jennifer

Lindsey @ Enjoythejourney said...

blogger won't even let me add clip art wahhhhhh!!!!

Typepad or my own domain name is lookin' good right now.

Someone has purchased enjoythejourney.everything and isn't using it. I can buy it for a ridiculous price that would make my hubby faint.

No way. I really want that domain name though!!!!!

Mississippi Girl said...

Lindsey,
I hear ya girlfriend! I was talking with hubby about moving over to typepad last night... If blogger continues this behavior, he may be looking a a permanent separation.!!!

Mrs.B. said...

Nope! Today I couldn't post clipart or graphics....I had to go through picassa. It's a good thing blogger is free! LOL

Mrs. Miles said...

oh dear... i've found out the hard way blogger only allows 5 pic uploads at a time. I've been shunned too. Thanks for your blog and I look forward to visiting you in the future. Loved your bit about the notes!

Barb
www.lalalime.blogspot.com